Here are the rules to go along with the Versatile Blog Award:
1) You have to Thank the person who awarded you & link them back in your post.
2) Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 10 new Bloggers.
4) Contact each Blogger and let them know you’ve passed the award on to them, & let the “giver” know you accept the award.
First, seven random facts about myself:
1. I like butter on my sandwiches. Not all sandwiches, but if it's a lunch meat sandwich, I like butter on it. Maybe some mustard.
2. There is a video of a herd of African Elephants rescuing a baby Elephant from the mud. I have seen that video countless times and every single time without fail, I sob like a baby.
3. Right now, if my freezer, I have 4 packs of unsalted Butter and two small plastic tubs of Smalec (bacon fat).
4. I don't have a favorite color. Rather, it depends on what the item is that dictates what color I prefer for it. I know, it's strange.
5. I look forward every year to going raspberry picking with my husband and children. We spend all day driving around and picking just a few berries off each bush we find, so that the local wildlife still has their food. I, also, at my old house had an entire corner of my yard just filled with raspberry and blueberry bushes.
6. I love jewelry. Not because it is shiny. But because every single piece I own has a story behind it and makes me think of someone special to me. I love pulling it out with my children and telling them the stories behind each one.
7. I know some of my recipes seem (and probably are) high fat. But I think now is as good a time as any to say that I am not overweight. I am actually very healthy (Thank you, God, and may I have many more years this way!) in body and weight. The reason why, I believe, is because I refuse to eat anything that doesn't taste amazing. Especially high fat or calorie foods that might not taste as great as a low fat or lower calorie food, or another high fat or high calorie food. That's such a waste to me. I also diversify everything I eat, fats, vegetables, meats, grains, everything. That way, I get as many different nutrients as possible each week. Oh, and of course, my parents made me eat all my vegetables as a child, whether I ate the meat or grains or not.
So, there you have it. A quick glimpse at me.
Ten Blogs I Love:
And now, to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award. There are so many blogs I love! So, I really find it hard to just mention 10 but here are some blogs which are lesser known and I love for their own individual reasons.
1. Ewa Samples blog MomPhotographer She is an avid photographer and takes some great photos. Her little one looks amazingly like my little one, as well.
4. Tu i Teraz (this blog is all in Polish but Google translate doesn't do a half bad job translating it if you aren't blessed to speak and read Polish, like me)
5. Manana Mama. Talk about some cute pictures.
6. Moja Kuchnia w USA (My Kitchen In the USA) Another Polish Mama living in the USA, like me and Ewa Samples. Google translate again can be used to read her blog.
7. Alexandra's Blog, Notebook with Recipes. I just discovered her the other day and she has great baking recipes... Plus, check out her Blueberry Pierogi. Mmmmm...
8. Hayseed in the City. This funny, Christian Mama home schools and does all sorts of fun activities that perhaps might inspire others.
9. Pink & Pistachio, also known as Ockstyle.
10. Helen Clyde
I wanted to list a bazillion more but I can't... However, I also received another Blogger Award (twice!) so I get to list others there!
Also, check out my List of Other Sites I Love About Poland...
Hope you all have a fantastic day! Do Widzenia! See You later!