26 September 2011

Photos of Some of Our Cooking Last Weekend

We are battling a nasty bout of croup at my house at this moment.  I hope you will forgive me as I will today just be sharing photos of some of the items I cooked here the past few days.  Recipes will be shared as we start feeling better.




"Glazed Porkloin", also known as Applesauce Pork Roast or Pieczony Schab




"Polish" Roasted Chicken stuffed and baked with potatoes and onions




The drumstick my 5 year old stole off the chicken before I could photograph it all together...




Cheese bread



Kuchen or Placek made with three different plum varieties and a new recipe I found in a handwriting I don't recognize...




Cheesecake stuffed Carrot cupcakes...






I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week. 

Na razie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel better!

olivia said...

Hello! I just found your blog through a friend. My family and I are moving to Poland in the spring. The chicken looks delicious. Do you have a recipe you can pass along? (I also stole the idea of the Polish word a day widget and added it to my blog!...what a great idea!)