02 March 2012

I've Been Busy

I've been busy.  I'm sorry I haven't been writing and cooking as much as normal.  I have several commitments regarding my older daughter's school. 

Today, I am baking cookies and cakes.  They will be sold tomorrow in a fundraising event.

I might be able to sneak in baking a Murzynek for my family (Polish Chocolate Cake).

If I do, I will share photos and a recipe.  As soon as I get a chance to pay for my image storage for the blog.  Apparently, I accidentally let that lapse.

In the meantime, my blog post "I Let My Children Say "NO!" will be syndicated on BlogHer today at around 4 pm CST.  I will share the link as soon as it is active.

If you live in Illinois, does your child have off from school for Pulaski Day?

What are you put to this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was in school we always had Pulaski Day off (in IL) so I assume its still the same!

Congrats on the blogher post!