14 August 2012

I Don't Know

I'm at a point in my personal life where I don't know what to write about. I'm not sure what to share, what is inspiring, what is worth the time.

I have cherries that we pitted and froze so that I can make cherry pierogi. I've been talking about making them for some time now. I just don't have the time.

I've been making different versions of surówki for dinner, I just don't have the extra few seconds to grab the camera or my phone to take the photo.

I hope you have patience with me while we deal with some personal issues and also prepare for the new school year. I will do my best effort to post more often.

Na razie...

2 comments:

Naomi Kasz said...

O tak, surowki surowki koniecznie! Take care until next time!

Lauren said...

I just found your blog, and *I* am very inspired! My Babcia came over from Poland after World War II, and she passed away two years ago. Here's the article I wrote in tribute to her: http://onebrightcorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/masons-daughter.html
Anyways, I discovered you through your yummy nalesniki recipe, and I am so excited to follow you and learn more! Keep it up!