So, because of that, certain brands and the Green Living idea in general are important to me.
That being said, I was recently given a box of Marcal Small Steps products to review.
All of their products are priced reasonably and coupons are easy to obtain. Around me, they can be purchased at several nearby major grocery stores. For a place near you, check out Marcal Small Steps Store Locator.
I have actually been using their products for years and have recommended them to numerous friends and family members.
Because I already actually have enough of their products, I am donating a roll of paper towels and a box of tissues to my older daughter's classroom. The napkins are used by my moustached Tato and my two ladies-in-training (my daughters).
Now, to the fun part. I am having a giveaway. One winner will receive a package from Marcal Small Steps just like the one above. The package will include:
- 2 packs of Facial Tissues (Chusteczka)
- 2 rolls of Paper Towels (Recznik Papierowy in Polish)
- A 100-count pack of Dinner Napkins (Serwetka)
- A 250-count pack of everyday Napkins (again, Serwetka)
- A roll of Toilet Paper and a 4-pack of Toilet Paper (Papier Toaletowy)
To enter, you can do the following:
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like Polish Mama on the Prairie on Facebook
- tweet about this giveaway (be sure to add @PolPrairieMama in your tweet so that I see it)
- Share the giveway link on Facebook (be sure to tag Polish Mama on the Prairie so that I can see it)
- Leave a comment below telling us either a green living tip or why the environment is important to you. This one is my favorite idea because I always love hearing about green living tips and stories about why the environment is important to someone.
- If you have a blog, you could mention my giveaway (and maybe comment about Polish Mama on the Prairie) on your blog and leave a link to your post in the comments below.
Each is worth one entry.
Also, while you are on Facebook and Twitter, you could follow Marcal Small Steps and let them know I sent you (this will not count as an entry). Their brand embassador, Lindsay, constantly posts interesting, informative and fun content, such as tips to save energy, sites for recycling different products, green cleaning, etc. They also do lots of great promotions.
This contest is only open to US residents (sorry, my international friends! Maybe another time).
One winner will be chosen by random.org on October 24th, 2011 at midnight.Disclosure: I was given the package shown above for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.